Monday, February 23, 2009

The Buzz.....




Hey guys!
Just a quick note... Sheldon and I went to Destin last week end and the weather was great!
We went to check out the area beaches for our sessions this year.
So down the board walk we went. The water was so.... blue. Now I can truly tell you its worth the drive. There's nothing like the cool breeze on the beach. I Love It!
We do have some availability left on our Beach sessions.
So plan your family vacation and join us at the beach!
Available dates- June 13,14,15,16,17 Give us a call for details




New!!!
We are proud to announce our "events" addition to our studio!
Prom,Ball,Dance, Soccer etc...

If you have a sports team or event we would love to talk to you or your sponsor.
We pride ourselves in being unique an
d organized!





Here comes the Bride...

Congrats to Mr and Mrs Debrow
Kristen and I had a great time photographing the wedding.
This family was wonderfu
l, but I have to add they love to laugh and have a good time!
I found myself s
miling the whole time!




Meet the new girl..

Teresa is a new addition to the studio. She loves sports and laughs a lot. I'm sure you will like her as much as we do.





Well I need to go. I have a busy day ahead of me.
Keep smiling,
Traci